By using the services of themadhouse.com.hk website (“the Website”), you are agreeing to all of the Terms of service set out by Beerloft Limited (“the Company”). The terms may be updated from time to time and you should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes made.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of payment at the time of purchase. In case of dispute between different language versions of the above policies, terms and conditions, the Chinese version should be binding version.
- Our company will do our best to inspect every item before they are sold and sent out to make sure they are matched to the quality standards, and all items sold and delivered are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Our website uses Stripe online payment service for payment processing, credit card information are sent to Stripe directly through our website SSL encryption for payment process. Our website does not and will not store customers’ credit card information. And our company and employees will not contact the customer in any way to request credit card information.
- There is no cancellation or amendment to the order once the order is received and transaction is completed.
- All products’ weight, volume, packaging info and photos listed on the website are for reference only.
- Confirmation email for purchase will be sent to the email address provided by the customer as a reference of successful transaction. We will not be liable for delay or undelivered confirmation email due to any incorrect information input, interrupt of internet service or any problem caused by the email service provider. If customer choose to pick up their purchase in our shop, the confirmation email has to be presented at the time of collection in person, along with personal identification document for reference purpose. We reserve the right to refuse collection if the slip is not presented.
- Please pay attention to the detail or consumption information printed on the product. We will not be liable for any misuse.
- If the order are to deliver by courier, we will not be responsible for any delivery delays or loss of item due to traffics, provision of any inaccurate personal information, or any force majeure for which we will not be controlled.
- Catering menus on this website are produced by The Madhouse CWB (Our Causeway Bay branch). The Madhouse CWB is a licensed general restaurant. If you have any question regarding our catering service, please feel free to call us at +852 2891 1948 for assistance.
- In case of disputes, our company reserves the rights of final decision, including suspending, terminating or changing details of its terms and conditions without prior notice.